Thursday, July 29, 2010

Raw Vegan Green Smoothie

I just completely made this up and was under the impression it would be complete and utter crap. Lo and behold, I'm not as mentally underdeveloped as I frequently prove myself to be.

Raw Vegan Green Smoothie:

Ingredients:

2 cups fresh spinach
1 tbsp vanilla
1 cup lemon juice
1 cup almond milk
1 scoop hemp protein powder (or soy, whey, - not vegan)

Just blend all this in the food processor and you're done! Seriously don't add too much vanilla extract or you're going to want to vomit up everything you ate for the last 3 days. I was tempted to (and did, of course) and there was waaaaay too much of that fake vanilla-y flavor and I hated it and stomped off like the immature infant that I am.


This looks vaguely like I sneezed into the food processor.


Now it looks classy. Take a shot and be really happy you just ate a ton of spinach and it tasted good! Popeye would be proud. You are what you are and you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment